Thursday, January 9, 2014
Monday, December 23, 2013
Rapid Recorder has started to be featured in the Windows Phone Marketplaces for a number of countries. Almost 20 different countries so far from all parts of the world.
We were also notified that it will be featured on December 25th in 5 more countries! To celebrate we have dropped the price on all of our apps to $0.99 USD.
Thanks to all our current supporters and a warm welcome to all of our new users!
These updates to Rapid Recorder rolled out some time ago and had some great new features packed in.
- Added SkyDrive support
- Updated Dropbox library version
- Added sound level meter option
- Added detection of microphone failure (phone needs to reboot to fix)
- Disabled analytics by default, but can still be turned on if desired
- Added option to turn off music when recording
- Added option to turn off music for playback
- Added ability to cancel upload
- Added option to split files instead of zipping them when they are too big to upload all at once
- Added progress percentage while zipping files
- Fixed a bug that made it look like an upload didn’t finish when it actually did
- Changed to monospaced font for time display so the numbers do not jump around
- Added optional button on recording screen to go to the recording you just created
- Added handling of SkyDrive error that randomly logged users out
- Added workaround for SkyDrive upload issue that duplicated uploads
- Added wide tile support for 7.8 / 8.x devices
- Added navigation mode on playback screen including next button, previous menu item, and list position info
- Added auto pausing when deleting recording
- Added help links to more screens
- Upgraded libraries for SkyDrive, Dropbox, and Telerik
- Fixed recording tile count when deleting items without going to the list page again
- Fixed incorrect sorting icon